Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dinner With The Threetards

We decided to take advantage of our drive to Austin and get in some much needed blogging. Currently, we are jamming out to some Two Princes by Spin Doctors. Yes, this is on our road trip playlist. We are undeniably kids of the 90's.

Last night I finally got to meet the triplets and Kennedy, as mentioned in our previous blog post. It was everything I'd hoped it be and more. Those may be the four coolest kids I've ever met. I'm already ready to hang out with them again. And yes, we were able to get in some quality trampoline time and even managed to get a game of pig in as well.


Dinner was delicious. We got some Campisi's pizza, which I haven't had in forever and always love. Plus a great caesar salad with shrimp, some pasta and birthday fruit sorbet for Mark's birthday.

After we left Mark's family we went to one our staples, Mi Cocina, for some patio sitting and drinks (and maybe some chips and queso... Whoops). The weather couldn't have been better. It was a great finish to the night.

This morning the guilt of the queso proved too much so we decided to go for a run before we headed out on our excursion. We both had a great run. I stayed at my usual six miles, but Mark dominated me with seven. He's a beast.

So now we're on our way to Austin, jamming out to some classic tunes, nomming some tasty snacks and just enjoying the time together. I don't want to spoil any of the trip. An Austin post will follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment